Lock Search Group is partnered with a specialized insurance provider that delivers customized solutions to community-focused organizations from coast to coast. In collaboration with their national network of brokers, our client’s range of services help large public organizations and institutions with their insurance and risk management needs. They are searching for a dedicated and experienced Risk Assessment Specialist to join their team in Vancouver.
The Risk Assessment Specialist will leverage their prior insurance experience and analytical mindset to mitigate risk and protect their client’s assets. While working closely with clients they will diligently conduct risk management activities and provide technical guidance and support.
If you have a strong background in risk control and are looking for rewarding new challenge, we want to hear from you!
- Post-secondary education
- 5+ years in loss adjusting, appraisals or risk management, exposure to large institutions or public-sector clients an asset
- Experience with large risks and high-value liability
- Willingness to travel and perform on-site assessments within an assigned area
- Possess or working to obtain a Canadian Risk Management (CRM) designation
- Very analytical and high attention to detail
Interested? Apply now by submitting your resume to Frank Joe.