LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Showroom Consultant, Kitchen & Bath
LOCATION: Downtown Toronto, ON
Our client is one of Canada’s leading national distributors of building products (residential, commercial, and industrial) with a top of the line offering of luxury kitchen and bath fixtures. Business is growing and they are in the process of opening a brand new showroom that will be located in the design district downtown Toronto and they are in need of a Showroom Consultant to add to their team.
In this role, you would be the first point of contact for all customers coming into the showroom. You will need to possess a strong knowledge of products, consultative flair, and passion for design along with exceptional customer service skills in order to facilitate an amazing experience for every potential shopper in a high-end environment.
- Greet and consult with all customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Present a strong knowledge of all products and services
- Bring a strong ability to address customer needs and close sales
- Build strong customer relationships by working to understand what the customer requires, and delivering innovative and dynamic with suggestions
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Post-secondary education
- 2+ years experience in a Showroom setting
- Previous experience selling Plumbing Fixtures is an asset
- Strong customer service, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- High energy, initiative and creativity
- Skills with Microsoft Office, and other software applications
- Valid Drivers Licence
COMPENSATION: base salary + commission, plus benefits, RRSP matching program, and pension plan
HOURS: Monday to Friday from 10am-6pm; Saturdays from 11am-4pm (will need to work every Saturday and will get an alternative day off during the week for a total of 5 work days/week)
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.