Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Regional Sales Specialist – Technical
Our client is one of Canada’s best-established manufacturers of building supplies and products, for both commercial and industrial markets, and is proud to be the first choice for customers for over 40 years. They are currently looking for a Regional Sales Specialist to add to their team in the Lower Mainland. In this role, you will you will be responsible to facilitate the sale of products by providing general project and territory development support and training to customers.
- Communicate with sales force and customers to provide sales and project support
- Carry out a variety of educational activities/training to the sales team and customers
- Review project specifications, drawings, and mock-up construction to assure product selection and use
- Promote and demonstrate new product information to contractors, consultants, and architects
- Work with technical department to develop and execute programs for proper installation
- Set strategic goals including budgets, and new program/product development
- Work with Tech Services department to draft project-specific shop drawings where required
- Develops positive on-going relationships with Architects, Consultants, Contractors, General Contractors, and Owners
- Deliver warranty, code and design information
- Post Secondary preferred in business, marketing, construction management or related field
- 3-5 years previous experience working in construction, manufacturing or sales
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Familiar with building science, commercial construction practices, building codes, material & test standards and construction documents.
- Familiar with CAD and proficient in MS-Office programs
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Strong, above average written and oral communication skills including presentation skills
- Experience with working independently and as part of a team
- Able to travel and work non-standard hours as needed
The successful candidate will enjoy a strong base salary, bonus, company vehicle and strong benefits. To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.