LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
LOCATION: Downtown Toronto, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative for a rapidly growing leading distributor of innovative and cutting-edge smoking accessories to the exploding cannabis and vaping market!
Their team is growing rapidly, and they are in need of a strong junior sales professional who can help the company capitalize on the growing needs and demands of the cannabis industry in Toronto and across Canada.
This role requires a passion for the cannabis industry and a foundation of knowledge regarding smoking accessories and how they work – this role will require someone to become a subject matter expert so you need to be able to get excited about learning how these devices work and staying on top of new cutting edge technology. Your existing knowledge will be tested in the initial interview so only apply if you can prove your existing knowledge.
- Respond to inbound client calls with a high level of customer service and attention to their wants and needs
- Proactively conduct outbound sales calls to drive new business and repeat business with current accounts
- Manage the onboarding of new clients by creating new records in the company system
- Maintain profitability though margins
- Represent the organization by conducting site-visits to accounts and attending tradeshows occasionally
- Post Secondary Degree in Business or a related field
- Full fluency in French and English
- 2+ years of previous sales experience, preferably B2B/cold-calling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service and follow-up skills
- Passionate and highly motivated
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM systems
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with great benefits and an amazing young and dynamic workplace culture. The compensation package will include a base salary and commission with an OTE between 60-70K in year 1.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.