LOCK SEARCH GROUP
Digital Marketing Specialist
Taking advantage of an exceptional growth, our client, a leader in customer experience management products and services designed specifically for location-based business, has asked Jesse Zulak to assist them in their search for a Digital Marketing Specialist, in Ottawa, ON.
Dynamic and constantly aiming to exceed the objectives, you will contribute directly to the success of the company thanks to your efforts and your team spirit!
- Manage all the pay-per-click campaigns.
- Identify opportunities to expand their search efforts in order to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Work in collaboration with other departments to better identify the product positioning and the buyer challenges.
- Write ad copy.
- Test the different aspects of paid search in order to get optimal results.
- Closely keep track of all campaigns and apply any adjustment or improvement needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Commerce, Marketing, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of SEM/PPC experience.
- Deep knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Capterra, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in developing and managing SEM/PPC campaigns.
- Outstanding customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to manage priorities.
- Results-oriented and Strong ability to manage priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
The company offers a stimulating work environment, focused on teamwork with multiple opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary based on experience and a range of competitive benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Jesse Zulak using the “Apply” button. You can also submit your resume directly to Jesse Zulak at email@example.com, indicating “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.