Energy Management Sales Consultant, HVAC
Our client is a market leader in the energy consumption space, they have experienced large growth within the past years with no signs of slowing. They have asked Ryan Graham of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for an HVAC Business Development Consultant within the GTA.
- Build relationships with key decision makers (Building Owners, Property Managers & Owners)
- Identify new sales prospects, contacting these and other accounts as assigned
- Follow up on sales leads and referral opportunities
- Preparing proposals and estimates
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Work with internal staff to deliver on client promises
- Maintain all client and sales funnel information
- Must have knowledge of HVAC systems
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven to succeed
Strong base salary plus commission, company vehicle, 3 weeks’ vacation, RRSP match, benefits, great company perks and the opportunity to join a great team within a growing organization! There will be ample opportunity for growth within this organization.
To apply, please submit your resume to Ryan Graham via the "apply now" button