Territory Sales Representative – Electrical Products
Our industry leading client is a global manufacturer of electrical products for a variety of industries including construction and utilities. With a history of strategic growth and strong leadership, this high-profile manufacturer is looking for someone ambitious with strong business acumen to support the growth of an established customer base and help develop prospective customers.
The successful candidate will perform all functions to drive sales growth and maintain established customer relations. You will get hands-on experience with diverse products and end-users, learn and impact the business from the ground up, service key accounts within an assigned territory (Southwestern Ontario) and learn the fundamentals of the business, customers and product lines.
- 3 - 5 years outside sales experience
- Strong sales hunter
- The desire to grow and manage current account opportunities in the industrial, commercial and electrical utility field
- A proven track record of Key Account management and sales quota attainment
- The ability to prepare and present recommendations to decision makers
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong business acumen
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Paul Cannon via the “apply now” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.