LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Sales Analyst, Cannabis
LOCATION: Downtown Toronto, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for a Sales Analyst for a rapidly growing cannabis company located downtown Toronto!
Given the growing needs and demands of the cannabis and vaping industry in Toronto and across Canada, their team is growing rapidly, and they need a highly analytical individual to assume this newly created position. The Sales Analyst will conduct market research, evaluate trends, assist with product forecasting and inventory management, prepare sales reports and overall, provide suggestions and recommendations to help improve revenue!
- Collect and analyze market data
- Pull sales reports and analyze trends to provide suggestions to benefit the sales process
- Research industry trends and suggest changes to sales based on predictions
- Create and present reports based on data analysis, and advise on ways to improve profitability
- Keep up to date on economic conditions that might affect the company’s ability to sell
- MUST HAVE: Post-Secondary Degree
- 2+ years of previous sales analyst experience, ideally within the consumer goods industry or in a product environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and data management skills
- Knowledge of Netsuite (CRM) is highly preferred but not mandatory
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.