Our client is a growing 3PL Transportation and Logistics provider with strong values, great corporate culture, and sound ethical business practices. Expanding quickly, our client is looking to Cameron Lappin with Lock Search Group to help in their growth. We are actively sourcing for an energetic, diverse and motivated Logistics Analyst to join their team in the Fraser Valley!
In this role, you will manage the day to day administrative tasks for the Logistics department while managing set up of the system and processes to ensure efficient operation. We are seeking an individual who possesses a positive attitude and the skills required to support this organizations’ culture of a customer-focused and customer-driven environment. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing rates and draw on recommendations that will allow cost reductions in a managed and effective way. We are looking for an exceptional individual who excited about the Logistics Sector and motivated to join an organization at an entry level and learn from the ground up. This opportunity comes with enormous growth potential. Previous industry experience in the logistics sector is not mandatory but would be beneficial.
Specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Managing new zones, terminals, and commodities as required using the current process
- Creating and maintaining all carrier report cards for tracking purposes
- Entry and maintenance of rates for clients and carriers for TL and LTL services
- Implementing an effective Warehouse Management System
- Maximize profitability by reducing freight rates, and consolidations through appropriate carrier selection
- The discovery and development of new and innovative efficiencies in the current operating systems
- Creating monthly compliance reports
- Work closely with multiple departments and team members
Additionally, as the successful candidate you will have:
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience would be beneficial
- Sound computer knowledge and analytical skills
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-term goals
- Strong work ethic and superior attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong time management skills with the proven ability to multitask
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, and computer systems
- College / University Diploma in a related field is an asset
If you are excited about the opportunity to join an innovative and growing company in the transportation and logistics space, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. This position comes with a generous salary…not to mention, benefits, vacation, and a very attractive yearly profit share bonus program. Excellent opportunity for a young professional based in the Surrey/Langley market.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted