LOCK SEARCH GROUP
Medical Science Liaison
Territory: Quebec & Atlantic Region
Our client, an industry-leading global pharmaceutical company, is currently seeking a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) for the Quebec and Atlantic Region to join their team.
- Provide medical and scientific expertise to commercial partners within regulatory guidelines.
- In the therapeutic area of oncology, identify and develop relationships with key thought leaders that are in alignment with the company’s scientific and business objectives.
- Collect medical insights and intelligence and interpret and communicate relevant information in order to define, update, and support the organization’s scientific and business strategies as it relates to the brands, competitors, disease states and overall therapeutic knowledge.
- Identify educational opportunities that are aligned with the company’s medical education strategies.
- Help with clinical education, publication, communication, training, and advisory programs, to support key thought leaders and/or company initiatives.
- Identify and facilitate Investigator Sponsored Research (ISR) aligned with the company’s medical strategies.
- Help in identifying, evaluating, and screening qualified research sites for clinical investigation
- Address unsolicited requests for medical information from healthcare professionals, including physicians, patient advocacy groups, medical institutions, pharmacy, etc.
- Deliver scientific and medical training to internal partners.
- Any other related tasks.
- Ph.D., Phar.D., MD or M.Sc. in healthcare or a scientific discipline (Candidates must have a minimum of a M.Sc. to be considered).
- Experience as an MSL is preferred. If the candidate does not have experience as an MSL, he/she must have experience in clinical research or Medical Education in Oncology.
- Bilingual in English and French is mandatory.
- Therapeutic area experience.
- A solid scientific background with a thorough grasp of the pharmaceutical industry and a superior ability to think strategically and critically.
- Understanding of the Canadian healthcare infrastructure and the different legislation.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent skills in presenting clear and persuasive presentations.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365.
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or client sites, including up to 40% overnight trips.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Gabrielle B. Lafrance using the “Apply” button.
You can also submit your resume directly to Gabrielle B. Lafrance at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Medical Science Liaison” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.