LOCK SEARCH GROUP
Taking advantage of an exceptional growth, our client, a leader in customer experience management products and services designed specifically for location-based business, has asked Jesse Zulak to assist them in their search for an Account Manager with software sales experience, in Ottawa, ON. Dynamic and constantly aiming to exceed the objectives, you will contribute directly to the success of the company thanks to your efforts and your team spirit!
The primary focus of this position will be to secure the business of new clients while balancing existing customer relationships. You are responsible for acquiring new clients and developing, maintaining and strengthening those relationships.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with existing clients.
- Prospect new business and develop strong relationships with customers through cold calls, regular follow-ups and excellent customer service.
- Drive account growth through suggesting tailored products and solutions.
- Grow account base through proactive new business development.
- Be well informed on the current industry trends, the competition and the competitive products.
- Meet and exceed performance goals and targets on a regular basis.
- Create dynamic and tailored sales presentations/demos to best target clients’ service needs.
- Provide quotes on new program enquiries and answer the questions of the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Commerce, Marketing, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales and business development, with a proven track record.
- Experience in software sales is an asset.
- Fluent in French – written and spoken- is an asset.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand client requirements and system offerings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results while operating under minimal supervision.
The company offers a stimulating work environment, focused on teamwork with multiple opportunities for professional growth, a base salary + uncapped commission and a range of competitive benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Jesse Zulak using the “Apply” button. You can also submit your resume directly to Jesse Zulak at email@example.com, indicating “Account Executive” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.