LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Inside Account Manager
LOCATION: Aurora, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for an Inside Account Manager for a leading North American environmental organization located in Aurora.
Some of the company’s major customer accounts in Canada & US include: Tesla, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Tim Horton’s, Wendy’s, Costco, and various Universities.
In this role, you would be responsible for proactively netting new revenue though both cold and warm sales leads and conducting the full sales cycle – the company actually receives a lot of inbound leads. The position will be hybrid in nature with a few days spent in the field meeting customers and a few days spent in the office for business development/account management activity. The ultimate objective is to groom this incumbent into a full fledge Outside Sales Rep in 1 year’s time.
- Proactively hunt for new business, follow up on warm leads, and farm current accounts to hit target revenue growth quotas
- Learn the company’s products and solutions, and work within pricing guidelines when creating pitches for clients
- Create a sales funnel by working with marketing leads, as well as researching potential client opportunities, and track information in Salesforce
- Work with marketing to create sales collateral
- Create sales quotes by partnering with the sales support team
- Work with sales management to create annual, quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans and targets
- Provide management with updates on sales information and reports
- Attend sales team meetings
- Keep up-to-date client records (quotes, orders, emails, information)
- Keep up to date with industry trends, and attend tradeshows were possible
- Post-secondary education is mandatory – College or University
- 1+ years of B2B sales experience is mandatory
- Strong sales-driven mindset with the ability to cold-call
- Ability to present to C-Suite clients, with strong business acumen
- Solution-selling skills is an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent with the ability to self-motivate and hit targets
- Organized with the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRMs (Salesforce experience is an asset)
- Valid passport and driver’s license, with some travel up to 10%
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.