Lock Search Group is currently recruiting for a Bilingual Sales Representative for a world leading biotechnology company. This role is based in the GTA and will cover the Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia and PEI territories.
The main responsibility of the Sales Representative will be to build customer relationships, provide customer support and solutions, and seek customer prospects to ultimately boost profitability.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing accounts across all territories to increase revenue
- Presenting information to customers and prospective customers regarding the company's products
- Collaborating with marketing to develop strategic techniqures for specific accounts and provide feedback for marketing campaigns
- Implementing strategies to exceed annual sales targets
- Creating sales reports illustrating account activity and growth
- Attending sales meetings, conventions and trade shows
- Other duties as required
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (Specialization in Life Science preferred)
- 1-2 years of biotechnology sales experience
- Bilingualism (English/French) required
- Solid knowledge of biotechnology concepts and general knowledge of labs / biotech companies
- Proven ability to develop customer relationships
- Strong computer skills
- Energetic self-starter
Interested and qualified candidates may apply for this position by using the Apply option below, or by sending their resume directly to Steve Bews at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.