Our client, a fast growing leader in the fast-food industry, is looking for a District Sales Manager to join their operations team. The person will be asked to play a major role in the growth of the company's profitability. If you are an energetic, determined and results-oriented person who recognizes the importance of operational excellence, attention to detail and achieving results by developing / motivating staff and franchise partners this position is for you!
- Responsible for monitoring and compliance management of restaurant operations and products served (operating initiatives, required certifications, policies and best practices, etc.)
- Manage the financial results of all assigned restaurants (15-25)
- Provide leadership / coaching / mentoring for each assigned restaurant.
- Manage business relationships with franchisees
- Ensure customer service experience and product quality
- Act as liaison between the restaurant operations and the company's senior management
- Make frequent restaurant visits to provide assistance and coaching to staff / operators / clients
- Lead all new openings or restaurant changes
- Act as a brand / business ambassador
- 3-5 years of experience in food service management
- Post-secondary education in food service, business, or related discipline preferred
- Experience in the fast-food sector with multi-unit management is an asset
- Requires a valid driver's license
- Demonstrate leadership by example and a hands-on approach
- Be available to work on weekends and holidays
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Michael Villeneuve using the "Apply" button. You may also forward your resume to email@example.com. Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those seriously considered will be contacted.