Our client is a global manufacturer of rotating equipment with an enviable reputation for quality, reliability and dependability. We are looking for an accomplished technical sales professional with strong knowledge of pumps to support and develop an established distributor customer base.
Based in Calgary, the Regional Sales Manager is accountable for consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets at key distributor accounts while driving sales with end users. You are responsible for developing and managing key accounts and complex customers while identifying new business opportunities for all products within your defined geographical region of BC, AB and SK.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships with established distribution accounts
- Meeting sales targets and identifying new business opportunities within the designated geographic territory
- Developing business plans for meeting and exceeding personal and group level sales targets
- Generating sales presentations, proposals and contracts for clients as required, leveraging the support of Applications personnel and Product Management team
Specifically, the successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree or Technical Diploma in Engineering or minimum 5 years of experience in rotating equipment
- Prior experience dealing with channel partners is a strong asset
If the opportunity to work with an industry leader in a technical sales position is of interest, and you bring the skills required, please reply in confidence.
To apply directly please email your resume to Greg Fawcett at email@example.com