LOCK SEARCH GROUP
Our client, one of the biggest cyber security companies worldwide, has asked Jesse Zulak to assist them in their search for a Sales Manager.
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for directing and executing the company’s sales strategy for existing and future accounts. The person will also be responsible for the revenue growth for those accounts.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the company’s service and products;
- Be well informed on the current industry trends, the competition and the competitive products;
- Train and support sales team members to help them achieve their goals and improve their performances;
- Actively participate in major accounts in order to establish a strong relationship and to be involved in the contracts’ negotiation;
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing department to improve the sales readiness;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing. An MBA is an asset.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a technology company focused on security, cloud or SaaS.
- Knowledge in security, cloud and SaaS.
- Results-oriented with a proven sales track record.
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong ability to manage priorities.
- Travel outside of Ottawa, ON may be required.
The company offers a stimulating work environment, focused on teamwork with multiple opportunities for professional growth, a base salary +a generous commission structure, a flexible work schedule and a range of competitive benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Jesse Zulak using the “Apply” button. You can also submit your resume directly to Jesse Zulak at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Sales Manager” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.