Our client is a leading global medical device company, providing imaging solutions with their advanced, leading-edge technologies. They are currently looking for a bilingual Key Account Manager located in the GTA to join their team.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for growing strategic accounts and expanding the business. The incumbent must be fluent in English and French.
- Develop strategic business plans to achieve sales growth, conversion and expansion
- Collaborate with Marketing team to support key account strategies
- Grow and maintain relationships with purchasing organizations and SSO's
- Maintain and update detailed electronic records
- Lead procurement training programs
- Provide Marketing and Sales teams with up-to-date industry and economic information
- Keep field sales teams informed of account activity within their territories
- Collaborate cross-functionally on business proposals
- University degree
- 5+ years of relevant key account experience
- Experience in or familiarity with the medical device industry
- Fluently bilingual (English/French)
- Strong business acumen
- Proven time and project management skills
Interested and qualified candidates may apply directly or send their resume to Steve Bews at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those considered will be contacted for an interview.