Our client, a successful Marketer and Distributor of agricultural products has been recognized as an industry leader internationally for over 50 years. They have engaged LOCK SEARCH GROUP to assist them in their search for an exceptional LOGISTICS COORDINATOR for their Calgary office.
If you have 3+ years of experience planning and coordinating bulk rail shipment’s and have a passion for logistics our client would like to meet you.
Aspects of this role will focus on the following:
- Quoting and understanding pricing for all aspects of rail shipments
- Scheduling client deliveries, carriers and coordinating additional required services
- Analysis and route selection
- Carrier performance management
- Track and trace to provide updates as needed
- Plan for future shipments and confirm product availability
Do you have the following qualifications?
- MUST HAVE previous logistics coordinator/analyst experience with bulk rail or road shipments.
- Excellent project management and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A sense of urgency and ability to work within short timelines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Post-secondary education and or professional certification such as CITT.
If you meet the above qualifications and want to make your mark in an organization, please submit your resume in a WORD format directly to email@example.com. Only resumes’ that have the following subject line will be considered: BULK RAIL LOGISTICS COORDINATOR.