Our client is a medical device leader in the Eastern Townships. They have asked Michael Villeneuve of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Senior Product Manager. They are looking for a seasoned marketing professional with experience managing a technical/engineered product.
- Proactively manage Up & Downstream activities related to assigned product portfolio.
- Measures portfolio’s periodic (Monthly, Quarterly and yearly) financial performance and address with key stakeholders where required to stop losses and /or accelerate growth.
- Communicate and build constructive relationships with all relevant internal and external parties, suppliers, opinion leaders and customers.
- Manage budgets according to plans and/or established priorities.
- Proactively get involved with quality challenges related to product line.
- Manage Post Market Surveillance process for assigned product portfolio.
- Perform all activities in compliance with relevant Quality System standards and maintain post marketing surveillance information.
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing. Preference for a candidate that will have experience in both upstream and downstream marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Life Sciences, or Engineering, preferably a Master’s Degree in business, Marketing, or life sciences.
- Strong ability to translate customer needs into products and solution in collaboration with Segment Marketing and R&D.
- Proven track record bringing market leading new products, services and solutions to market. Industry/sector experience (Medical Devices, Health Care Products, Technical Health Products, or Pharma) If you have experience of marketing or selling in medical devices industry that would be ideal.
- Staff management experience will be considered an asset.
- Good communication skills in French and English.
- Ability to work in an environment where priorities and tasks may change quickly.
- Proactively lead projects to completion - Strong project management skill-set and mindset, able to manage project teams and projects under tight time pressure.
- Self-motivated & resilient attitude.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- High analytical skills and ability to build business cases.
- Positive and driven.
- Presentation skills - Ability to influence and drive - Capable of developing, presenting and gaining approval for key product strategies at Senior Management level within the central team and Product Manager/Marketing Manager/Director level in direct and indirect markets.
- Strong business acumen - Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of commercial activities (inclusive of selling process) and capacity to absorb high quantity of technical and clinical information in a short amount of time.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Michael Villeneuve using the "Apply" button. You may also forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those seriously considered will be contacted.