Lock Search Group is a leading recruiting firm and our Automotive practice is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager in Mississauga.
Our client is an award-winning employer, recently being named Best Workplaces in Canada in 2017. They have an amazing opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their team in Mississauga, reporting to their Director of Finance. Our client provides a strong health benefits package, competitive pay and bonus, tuition reimbursement program, Group RRSP and more!
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all monthly, quarterly and annual financial information including budgets, forecasts and financial statements.
- Support overall company goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Assist in development and implementation of new accounting procedures and processes for various operational functions.
- Train and develop finance team.
- Provide ongoing financial updates to the Executive Management Team
- Understand KPI’s for the business, identify critical trends, and recommend corrective action early on.
- Serve as the primary liaison between Canadian Finance and External Auditors.
- Ensure adequate controls are in place for all business and financial processes.
- Review monthly account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Oversee payroll and benefits team. Lead periodic benefit and RRSP reviews.
- Provide support to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Treasury teams.
- Support Director of Finance with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- University Degree (Business or Accounting preferred)
- CPA Designation - required (CA preferred)
- 8+ years of relevant accounting experience
- 3+ year managerial / supervisory experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Travis using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.