LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Administrative & Marketing Coordinator
LOCATION: Oakville, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and our client is one of Canada’s leading national distributors of industrial products.
The team in Oakville is in need of an Administrative & Marketing Coordinator to wear multiple hats!
This position will have 3 areas of focus:
- Provide administrative support to 3 executives managing the traditional executive assistant elements including scheduling meetings and calendaring, booking travel arrangements, expense reporting, etc.
- Aid in the coordination and planning of internal and external events (such as leadership meetings, employee training, trade shows, team building, vendor events, etc.) including creating the event schedules and meeting agendas, sourcing/pricing/securing venues, developing content and materials, coordinate and communicate with attendees, etc.
- General office management duties i.e. mail distribution, ordering supplies, meeting room preparation, catering etc.
Other important duties will include executing vendor proposals and assisting with creating marketing and collateral material.
The ideal candidate needs to possess the following:
- Highly creative and marketing savvy!
- Paramount attention to detail
- Extremely flexible and adaptable
- Ability to operate with extreme confidentiality
Please note this is an office-based position with limited work from home potential. The hours are core business hours from Monday to Friday. Some travel within the GTA will be required for facilitating and attending events.
- University or College degree
- 3+ years in an administrative/coordinator role
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong project and budget management skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing team player with a go-getter mentality
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint) and other computer applications
- Strong base salary
- Profit sharing
- Health & dental benefits; Pension; RRSP matching
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.