LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Bilingual Customer Service Associate
LOCATION: Milton, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative for a growing national distributor of building supplies and materials.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a start-up division in a very established multi-billion dollar corporation so you get to enjoy the exciting elements of a start-up without inheriting any risk. The corporation is committed to success of this new venture as this division has been created to address an evident need in the market
In this position, you will be entirely focused on servicing customers who will be other businesses (B2B). You will be responsible for creating excellent customer experiences by assisting them in placing orders, answer questions about products, offering suggestions, solving problems, and identifying opportunities for additional solutions to their needs! You would act as the face of the company to and play a role in developing strong and lasting relationships.
Hours will be core business hours from Monday to Friday (no evenings or weekends).
- Provide top tier customer service to B2B customers
- Assist clients with placing orders and answering questions
- Manage escalated issues with strong problem-solving skills
- Maintain a strong technical knowledge of company product offerings
- Ensure that all customer data is tracked accurately within the CRM for reporting purposes, and continuously maintain the system
- Track all errors and complaints, and ensure resolutions and learning for new best practices
- Post-Secondary Degree
- Bilingual in French and English is mandatory
- 2+ years of previous experience in a customer service role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense on customer service
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong multitasking, planning, and time-management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM/ERP technologies
- 45-50K base salary
- Strong benefits and pension plan
- Profit sharing
HOW TO APPLY: if you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.