LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Medical Receptionist
LOCATION: Woodbridge, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for a Medical Receptionist for a fast-paced multidisciplinary medical centre in Woodbridge.
- Please note the hours are full-time Monday to Friday from 8:45am-5:00pm.
- 1 evening shift per month is required from 1:00-9:30pm
- 1 Saturday or 1 Sunday shift is required per month – Saturday hours are from 8:45am-4:00pm and Sunday hours are from 8:45am-1:30pm (when you work a weekend shift, you get the Friday afternoon off)
- Answering and screening all incoming calls and transferring them to the appropriate extension
- Greeting and assisting patients, validating health cards, booking appointments, follow-ups, etc.
- Following up with patients to confirm or reschedule appointments
- Processing payments and managing daily cash balances, A/R, invoicing, etc
- Keeping all Electronic Medical Records updated and maintained, as well as other data entry duties
- Scheduling courier pick-ups, prepare mail, and signing off on packages
- Filing, photocopying, faxing, and other administrative functions as required
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining the reception desk
- College/University degree in Business Admin/Medical Office Admin
- 1+ years of previous Medical Reception experience preferred – new grads are welcome!
- Strong phone and email etiquette
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organization, multi-tasking, time management, and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.