Sales Business Analyst (Part-Time)
Our client is a Fortune 1000 manufacturer in the consumer goods industry. They are a highly success organization, in business for over 100 years with over $2B CAN in revenue in 2017. Due to growth, they have asked Tara-Lynn Dent of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a part-time Sales Business Analyst to join their team. This position is based out of their Mississauga office (near HWY 401 & Derry Rd).
Part-Time (2 full business days per week, 8 hours per day), with possibility for full-time in the future.
- Retail product setup
- Manage sample requests
- Co-ordinate service issues and inventory emergencies
- Support Retail Product Line Reviews; in particular PowerPoint presentations and data entry
- Monitor online reviews and follow up where needed
- Manage Amazon Vender Central, promotions, and potentially AMS for Canada
- Manage and maintain Promotions Calendar
- Improve data analysis and business reporting
- Assist with Canadian Marketing initiatives
- Post secondary education
- Exceptional analysis skills, must love data
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint is required, must be able to recommend and create reporting
- Expereince with AMS (Amazon Marketing Services) is ideal, however not required
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
$18 to $20 per hour
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Tara-Lynn Dent via the “apply now” button.