Our client, an established leader in the pharmaceutical space, has asked Michael Villeneuve of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Director, Market Access to join their team in Ottawa, ON.
- Lead the public and private market access strategy for products in the late stage or commercialization phase
- Direct and oversee reimbursement submissions and execution of pricing strategies, ensuring quality and timely outputs
- Provide effective leadership to the market access team; ensure alignment in company strategy. Manage the market access operational budget
- Evaluate trends in healthcare and integrate findings into an effective payer strategy
- Define and monitor value propositions for client’s products including database analyses, clinical studies, observational projects, etc.
- Identify and develop relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in key stakeholder groups; leverage these relationships to secure optimal reimbursement for our client’s products and influence national reimbursement policies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve reimbursement goals
- Develop and implement pricing strategy, local product listing agreements with Canadian payers.
- Collaborate with staff to develop and regularly update the market landscape mapping
- Develop and implement educational programs for internal business partners related to health economics and reimbursement issues.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Post-graduate credentials in business, pharmaceutical market access, healthcare economics or health policy would be an asset
- At least 10 years pharmaceutical/biotech experience with cross-functional and leadership experience
- Knowledge of key decision makers within public and private payer groups
- Solid understanding of the pricing and reimbursement environment, including government and private payer market access requirements and review process
- Bilingual English and French is an asset
- Financial and analytical skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Michael Villeneuve using the "Apply" button. You may also forward your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those seriously considered will be contacted.