Our client, a leader in the food industry, have asked Bryan Forrest of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Regulatory Manager to join their team in West GTA.
- Develop nutrition labels to bring new products to the market
- Provide nutrition and ingredient labelling information and assessments in compliance with government regulations and company guidelines
- Compile and issue the Nutrition Facts table and ingredient list
- Collect and validate formula nutrient analyses, Nutrition Facts table format, ingredient list, product weights, cup density, allergen information, and other information required for nutrition labelling
- Collaborate with marketing and legal team to develop product nutrition claims and naming justifications; and to bring innovative projects to the marketplace
- Review and approve product labels and promotional materials
- Assess products from other countries to ensure compliance with Canadian food and nutrition policies
- Provide support for product renovations; projects related to nutrition labelling and nutrient data analyses; and for answering internal and external inquiries regarding ingredients and nutrition information
- Keep an updated knowledge on food regulations; update policies as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant discipline (Food Science, Nutrition)
- 5+ years’ proven knowledge and experience regarding Health Canada regulations for food labelling and advertising
- Experience with food formulations and ingredient specifications
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Bryan Forrest using the "Apply" button. Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those seriously considered will be contacted.
Connect with Bryan Forrest