LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Management Development Program
LOCATION: Cambridge, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and our client is one of Canada’s leading national distributors of building products in the construction market (residential, commercial, and industrial). Their business is growing and they are looking for energetic and results driven individuals to join their Management Development Program to groom them for future leadership positions.
This is an entry level program intended for recent graduates. The program will allow the incumbent to rotate through and learn every aspect of the business and will ultimately teach the incumbent how to run a business from the ground up! The overall intention of this program is to groom a future leader in the business! Think of it as an entrepreneurial course but instead of paying to learn, the company will pay YOU to learn!
This training program will support your development over the course of 2 years as you develop product/industry knowledge and business acumen.
- Post-Secondary Degree is mandatory
- Some previous sales experience is an asset
- Driven to provide stellar customer experiences
- Go-getter with the need to achieve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- Interested in self-growth and development
- Computer literacy
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- $45,000 base salary + bonus
- Pension plan
- Share purchase plan
- 2 weeks vacation
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.