Our client is a global, high-tech medical device company that creates innovative and safe solutions for physicians. This is a full-time position baesd in the GTA with approximately 40% travel.
The Vice President, Human Resources will provide strategic leadership and direction in all aspects of human resources management. They will ensure that all HR initiatives support the overall mission and objectives of the Company.
- Direct and oversee all human resources related activities
- Establish and implement short- and long-term organizational goals
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to the Company's compensation and benefits programs
- Ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels necessary to attract and retain qualified staff
- Provide direction in the development and implementation of employee relations strategies and programs
- Oversee recruitment, training, supervision, and evaluation of employees
- Other responsibilities as required
- At minimum, Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in human resources leadership roles (medical device / healthcare industry preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations, policies and procedures
- Highly skilled in developing and implementing salary administration plans and programs
- Strong knowledge and experience in employee recruitment and hiring procedures
- Ability to analyze problems and develop creative solutions to complex human resource issues
To apply to this position, please submit your resume using the application option or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.