Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical company, dedicated to improving the lives of patients around the world. They are currently looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team in the GTA.
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for implementing corporate compliance programs while providing guidance and support for all compliance activities, establishing and maintaining a training matrix, conducting assessments, and ensuring compliance requirements are met.
- University degree (science, business or legal)
- Experienced in the pharmaceutical, healthcare or related industries
- Significant experience in a compliance role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Employee training experience
All interested applicants may submit their resume to Steve Bews by using the Apply option below, or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.