Business Development Manager – Foodservice
Lock Search Group is looking for a proactive and goal-oriented Business Development Manager for their client, a leading partner of the most recognized brands in the foodservice industry.
They are seeking a self-starter to build up new accounts and nurture their esteemed brand reputation.
Within their defined territory, the Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting, signing on new business and building true partnerships within the service industry. The ideal Business Development Manager is proactive, persistent and up for a challenge. If you have a proven experience connecting with both operators and distributors in the hospitality sector, this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
- Identify and connect with potential new business in the assigned territory
- Manage client relationships throughout the trial period and refine process as necessary
- Prepare and present service offers that are tailored to each client’s needs
- Communicate effectively with established clients to ensure satisfaction with service
- Regularly meet with internal teams to optimize communication processes
- Proven experience in developing new business
- Experience identifying potential business or lead generation
- Experience working with broadline foodservice distributors
- Post-secondary education – Business Degree or Diploma preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and manage relationships
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to be organized and manage time effectively
- Familiar with Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Frank Joe using the “Apply” button.