Our client is a health and wellness communication platform. They have asked Bryan Forrest of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Medical Copywriter to join their team in Toronto, ON.
- Conduct research to develop an understanding of the medicine behind assigned brands as it relates to the brand strategy
- Create a copy that is creative, concise, clear, and cites clinical data
- Ensure compliance with PAAB code; defend or propose creative solutions to PAAB objections
- Keep an updated knowledge and skills through research, courses, seminars, etc.
- Collaborate with directors, editors, senior copywriters, and account team members for creative ways to present information
- Display a positive team effort and support other medical copywriters when time permits
- Ensure internal processes for agency workflow are timely and followed
- Bachelor’s in Health Science or English
- 3+ years of medical writing agency experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology, clinical research, and PAAB
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Bryan Forrest using the "Apply" button. Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those seriously considered will be contacted.
Connect with Bryan Forrest: