Lock Search Group has partnered with a leading benefits solutions provider to grow their local team in Vancouver. We are actively sourcing for an experienced Benefits Consultant to develop and build a book of business in the Lower Mainland. Passionate about their people and helping others, our client offers a broad range of health, speciality and long-term benefit solutions to corporations, individuals and families alike.
If you are a self-motivated, driven professional who’s passionate about helping provide the best employee health and financial benefits solutions this is the position for you. They offer an excellent workplace culture, keep on top of market trends and are invested in the growth of their team.
- Build and develop new benefits business throughout BC
- Leverage and build strong relationships with key partners
- Effectively manage, serve and sustain accounts through all stages of the sales process
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and service
- Perform benefit assessments and report on new and existing client needs
- Present policy documentation and reports to clients in a timely manner
- Deliver technical plan information to clients in attractive and consumable formats
- Communicate with clients, respond to inquiries and coordinate client meetings
- Build strong relationships and rapport with C-suite stakeholders as well as plan administrators
- Post-secondary Education
- 2+ years experience in group benefits or administration
- Solid proven business to business sales experience developing new business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to focus under pressure
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while staying on-track and meeting deadlines
- GBA, CEBS designation an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Frank Joe.