LOCK SEARCH GROUP
Our client has asked Jesse Zulak of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Warehouse Manager to join their team.
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the operations of the warehouse by ensuring that key requirements and targets are achieved in health & safety, GMP, product safety & quality, costs, productivity, inventory accuracy, staffing and continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Post-Secondary education in a related discipline or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years’ management experience
- Experience in a unionized environment
- Experience with contract management and negotiation is an asset
- Ability to implement best practices in warehouse operations and management
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office as well as business systems such as SAP
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Jesse Zulak using the “Apply” button. You can also submit your resume directly to Jesse Zulak at email@example.com, indicating “Warehouse Manager” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.