LOCK SEARCH GROUP
Field Service Technician
Ottawa Area, ON
Our client, a full-service janitorial and cleaning supply distributor with over 30 years of business success, has asked Jesse Zulak to assist them in their search for a Field Service Technician.
It is a mobile position for Ottawa, Kingston and Petawawa. It is a full-time, permanent position.
The Field Service Technician will be responsible for providing equipment repairs and implementing efficient preventative maintenance to all machines required by the company to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical experience preferably on cleaning equipment—scrubbers, sweepers, vacuum’s, extractors, etc.
- Ability to stock and maintain and organized van with experience with keeping inventory.
- Valid Driver’s Licence and have a clean driver’s abstract
- Knowledge of material and labour costs.
- Customer service experience.
- Be able to lift over 100 lbs.
- Be willing to travel frequently within the designated territory.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high level of stress as well as promptly solving problems as they arise.
- $45K to $50K based on experience
- Company vehicle
- Health and dental benefits
- Company phone
- Company laptop and more…
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Jesse Zulak using the “Apply” button. You can also submit your resume directly to Jesse Zulak at email@example.com, indicating “Field Service Technician” in the title of the email.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.