Our client has asked Cornelius Wong and Jesse Zulak of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Warehouse Manager to join their team.
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the operations of the warehouse by ensuring that key requirements and targets are achieved in health & safety, GMP, product safety & quality, costs, productivity, inventory accuracy, staffing and continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Post-Secondary education in a related discipline or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years’ management experience
- Experience in a unionized environment
- Experience with contract management and negotiation is an asset
- Ability to implement best practices in warehouse operations and management
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office as well as business systems such as SAP
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Cornelius Wong via the “apply now” button.