Our client, one of Canada’s best-established distributors of building products in the construction market (residential, commercial and industrial) is looking for a knowledgeable and driven Branch Manager to lead their operations in Calgary.
As the Branch Manager, you will develop and lead all sales and operations of the facility. You will directly manage your own sales plan and maintain direct contact with the market. The right candidate will have a proven track record of growing, leading and inspiring a team in a fast-paced environment. Other responsibilities include budget/expense control, health and safety compliance, and the resolution of any customer concerns.
Additionally, you will:
- Always represent the company and its core values in a professional manner
- Inspire and lead the team towards ongoing initiatives and operational goals
- Be responsible for forming a high potential team – recruitment, development, training and ongoing mentoring
- Hitting sales targets and constantly scavenging new opportunities to support those targets
- Managing assets and expenses while analyzing financial reports to support yearly sales strategies and margins
- Creating annual forecasts and budget
- Actively building relationships with key accounts
- Minimum 3 years experience in wholesale distribution
- At least 2+ years experience in a leadership role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and business acumen
- Ability to learn all needed software quickly and effectively
- Valid driver’s license
- Be willing to invest more than 40 hours every year in training and development programs
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume directly to Greg Fawcett at email@example.com or using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.