Our client, a leader in industrial equipment distribution, has asked Jesse Zulak of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Vendor Managed Inventory Attendant to join their team in Belleville, ON. This is a unique opportunity for a recent graduate from a Machinist program to break into the industry.
- Support implementation of Vendor Managed Inventory program within the territory
- Maintain accurate inventory levels within the stores, vending machines, and bins; facilitate ordering of merchandise as needed
- Manage arrival of inventory for customers including checking the accuracy of shipments, unpacking orders, and putting away inventory at customer site
- Provide excellent customer support, handle special orders, assist with deliveries
- Update and maintain information in company distribution software
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key personnel
- Post-secondary certificate from a Machinist Program and/or related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suites
- Valid driver’s license to operate company vehicle
- Knowledge of MRO Industrial, Safety, and Metalworking products
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and colleagues
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Jesse Zulak using the "Apply" button. You may also forward your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those seriously considered will be contacted.