Vendor Relations Manager
Our client is a very successful leading Canadian organization in the industrial space. Due to growth, they have asked Paul Cannon of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Vendor Relations Manager for their GTA West locaiton.
Our client is looking for someone who can establish themselves as an industry leader by successfully managing a strong vendor relationship program and creating a long-term vision for growing and maintaining deep and mutually beneficial partnerships and vendor relationships.
The successful candidate will be active at various company, industry, and vendor specific events. Primary duties will include taking full responsibility with the negotiation, communication, and administration of all program/rebate agreements of a defined group of vendors.
- University degree
- Leadership mentality
- Prior sales and negotiation experience
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic mindset and analytical skills
- Commitment to building strong relationship
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 15% (valid passport and driver’s license required)
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume in confidence to Paul Cannon via the “apply now” button.