Lock Search Group is a National Executive Recruitment firm with a dozen offices in Canada, a staff of more than 50 Consultants and Associates, and expertise in 11 major disciplines. Our mission is to provide exceptional Recruitment and Consulting Services to clients and candidates. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver solutions with a personalized approach that focuses on clients’ needs and candidates’ goals.
Sales Representative – Commercial & Single-Family
Our client is one of British Columbia’s best-established providers of high-end luxury building products, providing only the best for the single family, and multi-family residential markets, along with the commercial and institutional sectors. They are proud to be the first choice for customers and employees alike. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and proactive Commercial and Single-Family Sale Representative(s) to join their team in the Lower Mainland, BC.
We are searching for individuals who can provide exceptional client service, someone willing to go that extra mile to exceed all expectations. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with new & existing clients, assessing their needs, making product recommendations, as well as providing accurate product knowledge and consultation.
- Develops positive on-going relationships with Wholesalers, Builders, Contractors, and Designers/Engineers, Commercial decision makers and Retail/Renovators.
- Ability to manage, grow, and maximize the returns in a defined territory or market focus.
- Focus on selling value, while promoting the organization's competitive advantages within a competitive construction marketplace
- Provide clients with product knowledge and specifications
- Maintain a high-profile level within the industry by actively participating in industry associations and events within your territory
- Carry out a variety of educational activities to promote the company and products
- Create and implement local marketing and sales promotions
- Post Secondary preferred in sales, marketing, business or equivalent
- 3-5 years sales experience with previous with building products or within the construction market is an asset
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Strong, above average written and oral communication skills including presentation skills.
- Experience with working independently and as part of a team. Team engagement is a must!
- Must have a sense of urgency, drive, and ambition
- Ability to work autonomously yet still collaborate within a team
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
If the opportunity to work with a growing, and motivated company, providing an attractive compensation package, performance incentives, and comprehensive benefits with a significant opportunity for career growth, is of interest…please reply in confidence.
To apply directly please send your resume to Cameron Lappin by using the “Apply” button.
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.