We are looking for an energetic Human Resources professional who believes in the power of people!
As the Sr. HR Manager you will be a key leader on the local corporate HR team and report directly to VP of HR. Based in Vancouver, the Sr HR Manager’s focus is on full cycle HR as well as developing talent, training programs and bolstering the overall employee experience. You will be capturing the full scope of all talent management needs with a focus on development and building high performing teams. This role is fast paced, ever evolving and challenging. You need to be self-motivated and disciplined. You will be wearing many hats; you may be leading a strategic planning session in the morning and conducting monthly performance audits in the afternoon. Your experience as an HR Manager and passion for supporting employees to achieve their performance goals is key.
This is a dynamic company in fast-growing industry. They are looking for a strong team member to grow with the organization.
- 7+ years of Human Resources Management or People Leadership experience
- Post-secondary education in Business Operations or Human Resources- relevant professional designations an asset
- Passion for facilitating training sessions and employee skill development
- Certified Training and Development Practitioner (CTDP) designation an asset
- Capacity to independently develop training programs and materials
- Flexible in a dynamic, change driven environment and adaptable to shifting levels of urgency
- Ability to lead, collaborate and build strong relationships across the organization
We look forward to seeing what you can bring to the team! Please forward your resume to Frank Joe.