Our client is a service-oriented, value-added sales company specializing in custom integrated and manufactured solutions of high-quality instrumentation, automation, energy and power products. As a rapidly growing organization, they offer a unique opportunity for personal and career growth.
We are currently recruiting an Account Manager focused on the Variable Frequency Drives & Motor Control product category based in Calgary. The successful applicant will be responsible to represent the full product suite, strengthen relationships, and establish new opportunities with a number of key customers throughout the territory.
Reporting to the VP, you will be involved with the continued growth and success of the business. You will have proven abilities to achieve long-term and mutually beneficial customer relationships while establishing new business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics
- Variable Frequency Drives product and application knowledge is required
- 3 plus years of related industry experience
- DC Drives, Softstarters & Electrical Motor Control knowledge is an asset
- SCADA, Telemetry, PLC and RTU, and other Automation knowledge is an asset
- Fuel Cell and Off-Grid Power knowledge is an asset
- Valid driver’s license, as frequent travel is required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proactively pursue business applications with Oil and Gas, Forestry, Mining, Water/Wastewater, and Food and Beverage customers.
- Updates and maintains a current opportunity pipeline
- Meets with customers to determine their needs and to assist them with application problems.
- Manage relationships with our customers to ensure a current understanding of all available products and services
- Work closely with VP, Regional Sales Managers, and fellow Account Managers to develop new and existing business opportunities
- Strong team approach/collaboration with Management, Service, Engineering, and Peers.
If you think this sounds like you and you feel you bring the required qualification then we encourage you to send your resume to Greg Fawcett at email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your interest, only individuals deemed to have the skill set and experience to fit the role will be contacted.