Produce Specialist (Sales) - Durham Region
Our client, a leading wholesale produce supplier, is currently looking for a high potential Product Specialist to join their sales team. The primary focus of this position will be to attain their sales target and obtain new businesses in accordance to the overall annual sales objectives. This position directly reports to the Director of Sales.
Please note that you have to be risiding in the Durham Region to be considered for this position!
- Sales performance will be based on revenue growth, margin, customer retention and new business development
- Maintain strong customer relations through regular business review meetings, prompt conflict resolution strategies and attending customer activities (social, charities, etc.)
- Heavily involved in analysis and reporting various elements including budget, account activity, territory results, velocity report, etc…
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree Or College diploma
- At least 2-5 years of experience within food service sales or broker within produce
- Sales experience within produce industry is an asset
- Sales experience within consumer-packaged goods industry in an asset
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel as required within Ontario
- Extensive planning and organization skills
- Must be able to adopt to new work environments
- Must be able to present themselves as Customer Focused
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Sarah Goodyear using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted