LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Sales Coordinator
LOCATION: Thornhill, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator for a leading global Pharmaceutical company based in Thornhill.
This is an amazing opportunity to break into the pharmaceutical industry and use this experience as a stepping stone and launch pad for a future career in the industry! This position is best suited for someone junior in their career – recent graduates are welcome to apply!
In this role, you would provide operational support to the sales team in an administrative capacity, and work directly with clients to answer questions on products, payment, etc.
- Provide administrative and project-based support to the Sales Manager
- Manage all incoming client requests and questions, and redirecting them when required, via phone, email, website, etc
- Support the sales team by arranging travel and logistics, including flights, accommodations, reservations, etc
- Manage the sample shipment process, including liaising with different departments to optimize the sample shipment process, including testing for quality and regulatory adherence
- Create a weekly sales team mailout, and manage team mailbox organization
- Assist the sales team with processing payment requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with external vendors to request STI co-pay cards for the sales team
- Keep up to date records on all sales team activities, including personnel files, client records, product information, courier systems, mail labels, etc
- Help with planning and coordinating conferences and meetings, including creating meeting agendas, booking travel, catering, A/V set up, sample delivery, etc
- Assist with consolidating the departmental budget, including tracking the team’s individual expenses
- Post-Secondary Degree is MANDATORY
- 1-3+ years of experience in an administrative role, preferably supporting a sales team
- Experience in the Medical/Pharmaceutical industry is an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Ethical and able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite and other systems
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.