Our client is an industry leader in medical devices, specializing in dental products. They are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their Toronto team.
The Financial Analyst will provide accounting, compliance and tax support, and perform compliance activities focused on account reconciliations, among other duties including FP&A responsibilities. The imcumbent will work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing teams to analyze costs and assist with monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- 2+ years of corporate financial accounting experience
- 2+ years of FP&A experience, preferably supporting Sales or Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- Experience in ERP software (ie. SAP) nd BI reporting and planning systems
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong analytical skills and experience in building models in MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet all key deadlines with high quality deliverables
- Comfortable analyzing month end results and planning ccle updates, and identifying and resolving potential issues on a timely basis
- Ability to probelm solve and provide recommentations
All interested and qualified candidates may submit their resume for consideration to Ed Mead at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates that meet the above qualifications need apply.