LOCK SEARCH GROUP
Our client is one of Canada’s leading national distributors of building products in the construction market (residential, commercial, and industrial). Their business is growing, and they are looking for a knowledgeable and capable Showroom Consultant to join their team at their retail/showroom location in Ottawa.
In this role, you would be the first point of contact for all customers coming into the showroom. You will need to possess a strong knowledge of products, consultative flair, and passion for design along with exceptional customer service skills in order to facilitate an amazing experience for every customer.
- Greet and consult with all customers in a professional and helpful manner.
- Present a strong knowledge of all products and services .
- Bring a strong ability to address customer needs and close sales.
- Build strong customer relationships by working to understand what the customer requires, and delivering innovative and dynamic with suggestions .
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Post-secondary education preferred—interior design graduates welcomed as well
- 2+ years experience in a Showroom setting is ideal OR experience in retail management (i.e. store manager for The Gap)
- Previous experience selling trade products (plumbing, construction, electrical, etc.) is ideal
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Strong customer service, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- High energy, initiative and creativity
- Skills with Microsoft Office, and other software applications
COMPENSATION: base salary + profit sharing, plus benefits/RRSP matching program/pension plan
HOURS: the showroom is open Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Jesse Zulak using the “Apply” button. You can also submit your resume directly to Jesse Zulak at email@example.com, indicating “Showroom Consultant” in the title of the email.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.