LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Showroom Consultant
LOCATION: Guelph, ON
Our client is one of Canada’s leading national distributors of building products in the construction market (residential, commercial, and industrial). Their business is growing and they are looking for a knowledgeable and capable Showroom Consultant to join their team at their retail/showroom location in Guelph.
In this role, you would be the first point of contact for all customers coming into the showroom. You will need to possess a strong knowledge of products, consultative flair, and passion for design along with exceptional customer service skills in order to facilitate an amazing experience for every customer.
- Greet and consult with all customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Present a strong knowledge of all products and services
- Bring a strong ability to address customer needs and close sales
- Build strong customer relationships by working to understand what the customer requires, and delivering innovative and dynamic with suggestions
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Post-secondary education preferred – interior design graduates welcomed as well
- 2+ years experience in a Showroom setting is ideal OR experience in retail management (i.e. store manager for The Gap)
- Previous experience selling trades products (plumbing, construction, electrical, etc) is ideal
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Strong customer service, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- High energy, initiative and creativity
- Skills with Microsoft Office, and other software applications
COMPENSATION: base salary + profit sharing, plus benefits/RRSP matching program/pension plan
HOURS: the showroom is open Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the “Apply” button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.