Canadian owned and privately held, Lock Search Group is partnered with a leading provider of IT solutions and professional services for enterprise and other large organizations. As a trusted IT partner with strong business relationships, this organization is poised for their next stage of significant growth in Canada.
They are looking to add a driven and professional Project Manager to their team in Vancouver. As the Account Executive – Managed Services, you have an “ownership mentality” with your portfolio of clients and are comfortable taking whatever action is necessary to solve problems. The Account Executive role is equal parts project and relationship management. Accountable for all aspects of client satisfaction, you are a champion service delivery and close collaborator of technical and project management teams. The key to succeed is a careful balance of client service, strong oversight and tech leadership.
- 5+ years of proven experience maintaining and developing large accounts
- Proven track record of service account leadership, business analysis and contract management
- Strong business acumen and understanding of technical requirements
- Post Secondary education preferred
- Flexible, adaptable; comfortable with decision making abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Experience with Cloud-based solution implementation and managed services is an asset
- Clear and concise writing style and ability to present complex information
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please submit your resume to Frank Joe at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing what you can bring to the team!