Our client is a parts provider that is currently seeking a dedicated Store Manager to lead their successful team in Moncton, NB.
- Manage the operational and fiscal objectives of the branch including: staffing levels, sales objectives, budgets, and financial goals
- Maintain inventory levels and equipment
- Develop KPIs for the team to quantify and motivate high performance
- Ensure the company’s plan, systems, and procedures are carried out to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the branch and service center
- Manage employees and establish working schedules. Ensure the entire branch is operating with a clear focus and positive energy
- Assists in the implementation of the company’s marketing plans as needed. Maintain up-to-date product knowledge.
- Work to achieve company productivity goals and professional development goals of employees
- Develop and maintain customer base. Ensure exceptional customer service.
- College diploma or higher in Business or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in retail branch operations, people and financial management
- Results driven, with an ability to lead and motivate
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong team-player with an ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Paul Melanson using the "Apply" button. Please note that while we thank all applicants, only those seriously considered will be contacted.
Connect with Paul Melanson
902 491 4491