Our client is a pharmaceutical leader in the aesthetics space, and they have a new opportunity for an Aesthetic Practice Consultant in Toronto, ON.
The Aesthetic Practice Consultant will be responsible for providing information and expanding awareness of the company's aesthetic portfolio. The candidate will also play a key role in business development, maximizing sales, retaining current customers and contributing to the development of business strategies.
- University degree (business preferred)
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience
- Previous experience in marketing and business development
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Must be a strategic thinker
- Strong project management skills
All interested and qualified candidates may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org