We have a new opportunity with our client in the medical device industry for an Associate Director, Medical Education. This is a full-time, home-based position with a spanish speaking requirement.
The general responsibilities of this role include overseeing all medical education events and courses including modules and webinars, building and maintaining relationships with KOL's, identifying and resolving any issues related to medical education training, analyzing competitor's performance, and managing project budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a science-related discipline
- 5+ years of medical education experience required
- Medical device or surgical background preferred (must be comfortable in operating room)
- Events coordination experience required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume to Steve Bews at email@example.com